Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Forgive me, for I have sinned.

Confession: I think I forgot about WW yesterday and today. I ate 3 pieces of pizza, garlic bread, 1/2 cup lettuce with lots of bleu cheese dressing for dinner last night. Today, I went to McDonald's for breakfast -- sausage mcmuffin, Hashbrown, and diet coke (thank goodness something had no calories). For lunch I redeemed myself and had a WW meal (even though Iwasn't hungry) and then had 2 Schmidt's mint sandwich cookies. So, after I decided to write it all down on my little WW tracker, I have no points left today and no extra points left for the rest of the week.

They say confession is good for the soul. I have come clean and hope to get right back on the wagon now. I did walk for 31 minutes this morning. I think I may need another 60!!

I gotta learn that the answers to my problems are not in the fridge.

3 comments:

Sarah Sykes said...

Mint cookies are good for the soul also...don't deny yourself the minty goodness...

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Ah Schmidt's mint amazingness. Need it.

p.s. I hope the pizza was from Liza's.

Rebecca said...

the pizza was from litza's. it is the only kind worth eating.