Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

Ten Years Ago: At the hospital with Sarah a bazillion times as she had knee/ankle/heart/knee/ovary surgery. Not all at once.

Five places I have lived:
1. Portsmouth, Virginia (where life began for me)
2. Ogden, UT
3. Seattle, WA
4. Beavercreek, Ohio – yes, the home of the Battling Beavers (our HS mascot)
5. Salt Lake City, UT

Five things on my to do list:
1. Finish my taxes by April 15, since I’ve never gotten them done before Oct. 15 in years.
2. Finish the Aunty Fran t-shirt quilt before David graduates from HS – oh, wait, he’s done that – before he goes on his mission.
3. Go to Paris with Rachel.
4. Lose 60 more lbs. It is kind of overwhelming that I have lost 40 lbs and am still over 200.
5. Be awesome

I enjoy: Going to Huntsville, when I can just sit out under my beautiful trees and do nothing.

Two bad habits:
1. Cussing. Even though Em’s has gone down significantly, I think I found her extra words. Otto makes me do it.
2. Playing Jewel Quest, Jewel Quest II, and now Jewel Quest solitare.

Five things you may not know about me:
1. I always read the last pages of a book before I finish. I have to make sure I am going to like how it ends – even if it is a sad ending. It must not be a stupid ending.
2. I have seen the movie Casablanca 25 times since high school. No it did not come out when I was in High School. I saw it at a film festival.
3. I love Dancing with the Stars. I am voting for Kristi Yamaguchi.
4. I wanted to be a cop when I was in college. Maybe that is why I love crime shows.
5. I have this sick fascination with serial killers. When I was a kid, I read True Crime magazine.

Five jobs I've had:
1. Czarina of Robert B Sykes & Associates
2. Ironing – but only long enough to make money for youth conference.
3. Teaching Assistant in BYU Political Science department
4. Kelly girl – temp work during the summer during college.
5. Secretary at BYU – Chemistry department

OK, Rachsticle, you are it. Also, Aunty Kate and Deborah you can send in e-mail.

1 comment:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

What? You wanted to be a cop? I never knew!