Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update

It has been forever since I have posted. Actually not too much has happened but I thought I had better say something (even if it isn't profound) before everyone stops coming to visit the blog.

Things that have happened since my birthday:

1. School's out -- Kathleen is out for a while. She has some summer work to do and has decided not to take dance (except for the adult classes). So she is taking some online classes to get stuff out of the way for next year, coming to the office to help me, and designing clothes (more of the latter and less of the former.)

2. Memorial Day, Father's Day, Rachel's birthday -- I think that these events are the cause of my weight loss downfall. Actually, poor choices are the result of my downfall which really isn't a downfall, I just keep hovering between .4 and 1.4 pounds short of a total of 50 lb weight loss. We eat out way too much and I make poor choices as though I am never going to eat again. Well, next week is Rob's birthday and then the summer celebrations are over until the 4th of July, 24th of July, etc. I love to make special meals for holidays and birthdays -- my inner Martha Stewart -- and Rachel specifically said "no Weight Watcher cake for my birthday"!

3. That's it. My life is so exciting.

1 comment:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

I NEED SYKES INTERACTION!!!!! I can't stand it!!!!