Sunday, September 14, 2008

Summer

Back by popular demand, Rebecca Sykes in "What I Did Last Summer"


I can’t believe that it has been over a month since I last posted. That means that my life is either a boring wasteland of housework and office work and yard work and cleaning up after dogs or I have been so busy that I can’t find the time to sit down and update. It is probably more like the former statement. My powers of concentration seem to be faulty (refer to post on menopause for a likely explanation). However, I will give a brief rundown of the summer with pictures:

**Fourth of July in Huntsville






Starring Otto:
and Daisy

Went to Kennecott w/Kathleen, Aunty Kate, James & McKay



Where we stood in front of a giant Tire



Went to Sun Valley (I didn't take this picture -- I forgot my camera)



Sent my nephew, David Gordon, on a mission to Japan. That is him on the right. The old guy on the left is his dad, Dick Gordon. We will miss him a lot.

To wrap it all up, Bob and I drove down to the Grand Canyon. I had never seen it before. We stayed at the motel right there at the park. It was like the Motel 3.5. A little rustic, but not as rustic as the cabins that looked like there were directly out of the Grapes of Wrath. It was a great drive, we spent the night, ate, took some pictures and came home.




And that is what I did last summer.

No comments: