Monday, April 6, 2009

Snow Bunnies

I was going to wait a week to do another post after I did another Nicolas Cage post (see below -- my life is sooooo dull), but Bob sent me these pictures and I just had to show everyone that I am not a stodgy as I appear. I can have fun sometimes. Aunty Kate came to visit for our Beavercreek reunion (yes, I said Beavercreek; that is really the name of my high school. It sounds even more ridiculous [that word again] when the slogan was "the home of the battling Beavers." In fact, when I signed up for online banking, and answered the security question that wanted my high school mascot, Zions Bank computer program told me it was an 'inappropriate' response. Eew.)

Anyway, when people come to visit, Bob just loves to take them skiing, even if they can't. So here is Aunty Kate and I having a great time. Who knew us old gals could be so fun.

That really is us, you just need a magnefying glass to see us.
Celebrating getting off the lift without falling!!

We are so much fun.

How do we start?

Yay. We are done!!

Show off!!

1 comment:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Rebecca, you are a skinny frick. Nice! p.s. I love you guys rocking the Bob Sykes no-brain-injury-when-skiing helmets!