Sunday, April 5, 2009

to quote Tigger: RIDICULOUS!


When I posted my last blog, I forgot some things I wanted to tell you. By the way, I overwhelm myself when I consider the amount of time I have spent thinking about this silly movie. Anyway, here it is:

1. Everytime some ridiculous plot change occurred, the entire audience began to talk, whisper, chatter, you get it. They weren't buying it.

2. Please see: http://www.cracked.com/topic/118-nicolas-cage/ This will give you all the possible plot devices for almost any Nicolas Cage movie. It is hilariousness epitomized.

Now, if only some one would do the same for Vin Diesel movies. They are all probably the same.

PS -- Ridiculous is the word of the day for all the movies I have seen recently. To name a few: Taken (ridiculous but hugely entertaining according to Kathleen), Race to Witch Mountain (Ridiculous but Awesome!!) Knowing (just ridiculous), Fast and Furious (Not to be confused with The Fast and The Furious, Too Fast Too Furious, Faster & Furiouser, etc.) (Ridiculous but great car chases)

More substance to follow.

No comments: