Monday, October 22, 2007

Confessional

Please do not feel sorry for me. I am not fishing for sympathy. I know that this will sound pathetic, but it is true.

Like Emily Jones, I also have a confession to make. I never verbalized it until I was talking to Aunty Kate on Saturday night. Here goes: Everyone tells me that if I lose weight, I will feel better. Well, I know that, but secretly, I don’t want to feel better because then I am afraid I will be expected to do more. There, I’ve said it. Now it is no longer a secret wish/desire/inner thought–whatever.

What I really need to do is lose the weight, feel better, and learn to say no!!

I lost 3.6 more pounds at WW this week. Hurray for me!!

1 comment:

Rachsticle said...

Don't let other people make you feel guilty, only you can make yourself feel guilty. I have had to learn to accept my choices and not let others make me feel bad about it.