Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloweenie


I thought I was a Halloweenie because I just can’t seem to make my Halloween decorations look anything more than an old woman trying to hard to be festive. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I just don’t do "themes". Not parties, not YW programs, etc. I am just too pragmatic for all of that. Alas, probably makes it too boring for my YW.
However, I was taking a picture of my Halloween decorations to show you how lame I am and Presto!! A Ghost!! Ranks right up there with the headless man, doesn’t it?
I also tried to take pictures of Otto, but he just kept running away

2 comments:

Dennis Lee said...

I completely forgot that hallowing is coming!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Seeing pictures of the Sykes house on your blog makes me SO excited to come and visit in one week. And I am hoping I can stay at your house and sleep in either the basement or Sarah's room or Rachel's room. It's where I belong.