Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been Tagged!! I'm so excited.


I was tagged, so here it goes... (I’m so flattered!)


A attached or single: attached – I assume this means married, but also very attached to 2 overbearing dogs.

B best friend: Aunty Kate, the late Aunty Fran, Bob Sykes, and Becky McPhie from HS
C cake or pie: Cake. I agree with EmJ. Pie crust is just a plate for the pie filling.

D day of choice: Saturday
E essential item: Diet Coke

F favorite color: red

G gummy bears or worms: worms. Sour ones.

H hometown: SLC

I indulgence(s): Crown Burger Bacon Cheese Burger (alas, too many points at WW)

J January or July: July and lounging around HV. I’ve had it with January

K kids: 3 girls, 1 boy

L life is incomplete without: family, friends, plan of happiness

M marriage date: August 5, 1981. We couldn’t get married on August 4 like I wanted to, because that is the anniversary of my sister Fran and my Cousin Charlie and my Great-Aunt Stella’s birthday

N number of siblings: 2 sisters and 1 brother (Brother and 1 Sister deceased)

O oranges or apples: oranges

P phobias or fears: because I Bob’s profession, I live in mortal fear of hitting a pedestrian. Grasshoppers, any bug that jumps, Bats.

Q quotes: "We eat what we can and what we can't we can." I'll tell you the story behind this sometime.
R reason to smile: wonderful children, a living prophet, that the first day of spring is only 8 weeks away.

S season: Fall

T tag three friends: Rachstickle, and since I don’t have any friends that blog (you know how it is with middle aged ladies) I will send this along with an email to Aunty Kate, and Deborah Cartwright

U unknown fact about me: Can’t think of any. My life is an open book

V very favorite store: Williams-Sonoma

W worst habit: never washing my car. Leaving my shoes scattered all over the closet.

X x-ray or ultrasound: Does an MRI count. I have one every March to celebrate the coming of spring.

Y your favorite food: Fried chicken

Z zodiac: Gemini (explains by split personality)

1 comment:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

It's by John Constable and called Cloud Study. I love it a lot. It's at some random gallery in London. Maybe we should go see it.